Lsbarkley's Fiberglass Pool "Install"

lsbarkley

LifeTime Supporter
May 15, 2007
New Jersey
Here are some of the pics so far from my new fiberglass pool install. Landscaping is yet to come but will update when it is closer to being more complete.
30.jpg

31.jpg

32.jpg

33.jpg

Thanks for the feedback. Pool install took one day. From the digging of the hole...crane...set in hole...filling pool and testing pump/lines that was all in one day. The next day the electrician came and hardwired everything. Pool was put in on a Friday..we went swimming on Monday. Just had to wait two weeks for the dirt to settle for concrete pour. In the pics the water is pretty light blue. Its more blue on ground level...i will post more pics soon. Hey Mbar...just add tile yourself...i think its about $1000 if you self install. We purchased the pool from waterworldpools.com in NJ. The manufacter, deliver and install the pool and open/close if you like. So far I can say a GREAT company. Any questions just ask.

My pool is from Waterworld as well! I have been checking into getting the tile - My husband's cousin is a tile installer (he is very good), and gave me a price 2 years ago. Unfortuneatly he keeps saying is going to do it, but so far he hasn't :( My husband just told me this year to try again and if he doesn't give me a specific day I can call someone else :-D I do want to tile over the lip also because I had tile installed around my pool 4 years ago and the pool is slightly lower than ground level, which is horrible because water accumulates in it and sometimes gets algae in it. I even picked out the tile already :roll:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.