Which Intermatic would you get?

Aug 4, 2014
Allen, TX
Hi,
I am trying to figure out which mechanical timer/panel would fit best my needs. Could you suggest one based on the following:

1. It has to be a complete solution or pool, that does not require any additional sub panels or junction boxes, like 3000 series
2. I only need one timer
3. I need freeze protection mechanism
4. I must be outdoor rated
5. I need a way to place a 120V to 12V transformer for my LED light in the enclosure

I would appreciate your help.

Thanks

In reading between the lines, it seems you are wanting a dual voltage mechanical timer? Right?
240V for your pump
120V for your lights (transforemed to 12 by that transformer)
what about the SWG? (not a bad idea to have power removed from the swg if the pump isnt running). Its likely 240V EDIT. Intermatic - 120V

I dont think you are going to find a multi voltage multi cricuit mechanical timer from Intermatic for this. I looked around and couldnt find one.

They do however have some nice multi voltage, multi circuit digital ones.

Check out the Pool/Spa line and see if it fits your needs.
The PE15300F looks like it will work for what you describe. Comes with a remote to boot.
Might even be room to expand at some point in the future.

No clue of there is enough room in there to include your transformer though.
http://www.backyardpoolsuperstore.c...rol-Panel-with-P1353ME-100-Remote_p_7965.html

EDIT:
Hi again, I just read your other post about needing electrical wiring help.
http://www.troublefreepool.com/threads/88087-Electrical-wiring-help-needed

So since thats the case, please continue in that direction.
I didn't realize that you were in the process of specifiing out your own power plant beginning at the Power Panel in your garage. I thought this was an 'add on' to what you already have. I think that since this is the case, my recommendation is likely premature.

Apologies for any confusion on my part for not understanding you didnt have Main Power already at the pad.

NOTE TO OTHER POSTERS. There is an ongoing discussion on the subject on another thread.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.