Inground Salt Water System

Efficiency should all be about the same. You basically have a transformer blasting lower voltage DC current across titanium plates. Shouldn't be much noticeable difference between the units. Hayward, Pentair, Autopilot, and Compupool are the names that come to mind. There are others I can't remember at the moment. Depending on the model you choose out of those brands you are looking at $800-1400. If you are looking for economy for that size pool, I'd say you will probably lean toward the Hayward or Compupool. Make sure you get one that's rated for 2-3X the size of your pool so you don't have to run your pump 24/7 to make enough chlorine.. Those two have relatively inexpensive cells vs say the Pentair that is 75-80% of the price of the whole system.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Efficiency should all be about the same. You basically have a transformer blasting lower voltage DC current across titanium plates. Shouldn't be much noticeable difference between the units. Hayward, Pentair, Autopilot, and Compupool are the names that come to mind. There are others I can't remember at the moment. Depending on the model you choose out of those brands you are looking at $800-1400. If you are looking for economy for that size pool, I'd say you will probably lean toward the Hayward or Compupool. Make sure you get one that's rated for 2-3X the size of your pool so you don't have to run your pump 24/7 to make enough chlorine.. Those two have relatively inexpensive cells vs say the Pentair that is 75-80% of the price of the whole system.

I would stay away from Compupool, just from past experience they are a nightmare to deal with. Parts are always on backorder; because the product is made in Australia, the lead times are ridiculous and longer than expected.

I would stay away from Compupool, just from past experience they are a nightmare to deal with. Parts are always on backorder; because the product is made in Australia, the lead times are ridiculous and longer than expected.

It's because of those issues that they are not 1st on my list personally.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.