Use two covers side by side?

My pool is a pretty odd shape. It ends up being about 30ft x 24ft. at the furthest points. Its cheaper to buy two covers that will fit than it is to by one, and I imagine two will be a lot easier to deal with too, and I could even just take one off for a quick dip.

Has anyone ever done this? my biggest concern would be the covers overlapping/blowing around easier since there would be an edge in the middle of the pool

You didn't mention if you are referring to a solar cover, but if you are then the following applies.

Having two solar covers is not an issue at all. Infact, my wife cut our single cover into two separate pieces so it would be easier for her to pull off and on. Also, surface tension of the water kinda creates a suction affect, so we never have problems with the wind folding it up onto itself. And, our pool is pretty irregularly shaped, so we have two corners that are open and we had no problem getting our pool up 95 degrees during the hot summer days.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.