is this estimate reasonable?

I think its a little weird how the labor AND materials to add a bench around my entire shallow end is less than the labor to set the single row of tiles. Also not going to do the booster pump.

I was wondering about the mastic/sealer between the coping and pool deck. If I plan on replacing the pool deck with pavers in the next year or two what should I do about this?

Attachments

• DSC_0126.jpg
    DSC_0126.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 136
I've never renovated a pool, but I've done plenty of tile work. It isn't the labor to set the tile, it is the labor to remove the tile and clean up the substrate prior to setting the tile that gets you. That is hard work.

I think its a little weird how the labor AND materials to add a bench around my entire shallow end is less than the labor to set the single row of tiles. Also not going to do the booster pump.

I was wondering about the mastic/sealer between the coping and pool deck. If I plan on replacing the pool deck with pavers in the next year or two what should I do about this?

Prices seem in line with numbers I saw in planning my remodel work. Deck O Seal seams a little high but if that is the entire perimeter of the pool it probably is reasonable. I wouldn't do the deck o seal if you are redoing your deck in the near future.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.