Too high TA

Hi
Thanks to all. I'm sorry the confusion, but I don't have laptop here and I can't change my signature from my mobile.
The water here in Argentina is hard. If you let a pot with water a couple hours and the drain it, you will find white stains in all the pot.
How bad is have high TA without a high ph?

Given the high TA, it won't take all that much PH increase to start calcium scaling, and the high TA is going to tend to drive up the PH. Depending on the amount of aeration in your pool you are somewhere between needing to start lowering the TA this week and needing to lower the TA right now.

How are you operating a pool in Fort Collins in January?

As noted in this post, he's in Argentina.

I also responded to the test results regarding TA in this post in that other thread.

Hi
Thanks to all. I'm sorry the confusion, but I don't have laptop here and I can't change my signature from my mobile.
The water here in Argentina is hard. If you let a pot with water a couple hours and the drain it, you will find white stains in all the pot.
How bad is have high TA without a high ph?

Ok, please change when you can. Thanks..

I have asked OP to change his Sig/Profile to match where the pool is, as this led to confusion (for me at least) in the other thread.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.