programming EasyTouch Led lights

thptrek

Bronze Supporter
Dec 18, 2014
Houston, TX
We have one circuit for pool lights and another circuit for water feature lights. I have been trying to set the pool lights to Blue and the water feature lights to Red. I went into the EasyTouch programming and in the lights menu went to configure and for each circuit I set the color that I wanted. However, its not working. When the automatic schedule turns the lights on they go to the last color that they were on. If I had Sunset mode on then all the lights come on using Sunset mode.

How can you program the EasyTouch system to turn on the lights using the schedule but use the configured colors? Thanks.

The setup sequence for IntelliBrite lights has a couple of different sets. First make sure the aux circuit that controls the lights is given a name. Then in the Circuit Func. menu make sure that circuit is assigned as an IntelliBrite. Then from the Lights menu try the sync function and see if it will work after that.

so i made sure the circuits were named and assigned to Intellibrite. I did a reset and also did a manual ALL OFF for the lights. Then I configured the colors I wanted under the lights configure menu and it seemed to have worked. Thanks.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.