First time to clean - with what?

Not exactly. Although most of us do not look at the forum a post is in.....we just look at all new posts. I didn't see you were in the hot tub forum and only saw your pool specs in your sig.

I do not have a hot tub so cannot help. Others will be along shortly.

now we have a new problem - actually it's not new BUT we don't know how to fix it. The screen says "no flow." we had this problem before and the guy came out and fixed it. We thought it was a one-time issue. BUT since we cleaned the tub and filled it, we can't get the pumps going.

It's a Dynasty Symphony with 3 pumps. Other than that I don't know what to say about it. It has ozone and filters.
it sure would be nice to get in it tonight! Help!
we called the store the technician did not call us back.

- - - Updated - - -

Not exactly. Although most of us do not look at the forum a post is in.....we just look at all new posts. I didn't see you were in the hot tub forum and only saw your pool specs in your sig.

I do not have a hot tub so cannot help. Others will be along shortly.

ahh, that explains it.

Do you know if your hot tub has an air release valve? Mine is near the filter. When you're trying to get the pump to prime, you have to get the air out of the pipes by opening up this air valve. Mine just screws up and off. Keep it open until water starts to shoot out of it. Hope this helps.

I will ask him. The tech guy called us back and said to hold the pump button down for 45 second. OFC that did NOTHING. I have a prescription for this tub and I cannot tell you how ticked off I am when I need it, I can't use it.

Yes, I can only imagine how frustrating that must be. Did your tub not come with an operator's manual? If not, you may be able to find one online. I can't imagine that your pumps have already failed, so I'm hoping that it is something simple to fix and once you figure out the "magic cure," you're be able to do it yourselves from now on. Each tub can be so finicky until you learn its unique quirks.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
A FLO message in my hot tub indicates usually a problem with the pressure switch. You may want the service guy out to look at it if you haven't gotten it going by now. Im not sure if "no flow" in your model is the same as my FLO error code. Best wishes. Being tubless sux, I know from my last repair stint!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.