arctic tundra sound system problem

Jan 14, 2015
LOMBARD
hi, i am new here and have a question for the pros. my hot tubs stereo has a power box and an equalizer, when i push the on button for the power a red light blinks on the equalizer. i am guessing the power box is good and the equalizer is bad. I am no electrician by far, but when i got the spa the original owner said he had the music on twice, and that was all. I have tried to hook up an ipod only as i have ordered a cd stereo for it and it comes with a power box from ebay. should i buy an equalizer now or wait till i hook up the new toys first? I am also wondering about the ethernet hook up the spa comes with, any advice on this option as in don't bother or its a good thing to have opinions out there? only you pros would know, and thank you for the warm welcome to your club.

I'll say welcome to TFP once again.

Being honest this is a new one to me, and I'm at a loss as to what to suggest. Perhaps someone else has seen this on their spa stereo. Hopefully you get a reply. Good luck, and enjoy the forum!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.