LifeTime Supporter
Aug 9, 2013
Pennsylvania
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
This frigid cold up north has me daydreaming about my pool! [emoji41] Man, I'm hoping that groundhog don't see his shadow. Ha! [emoji160][emoji474]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Below freezing the past few nights in DFW also. High temps are forecast to be in the 40's for much of the next week but still flirt with the freezing mark at night. At least no ice on the roads for now.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Captains Log. Tuesday, January 19, 2015.
Planet Earth - located in the Orion Arm of the galaxy Milky Way.

The last 3 days have been absolutely gorgeous weather in North East Texas. 67 and Sunny with a hint of springtime on the breeze. So pretty in fact, that I played hookie from work! The pool is clean and gorgeous and the bottom of my pool is shimmering with sunligt to the degree that sunglasses are a necessity, lest a retina burn is suffered! Love me some sunny weather and TFP!

I'm ready for Spring to get here.... It's been cold. I work outside at night and I'm over this winter already. I was cutting peppers today thinking of gardening... That's how much I miss the warm weather!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.