Austin, TX
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool Edge-40
Middle of "winter" here in Texas. Have had a solar cover on for past 2 months or so. I sweep the cover with my pool brush at least once a week and place debris in dust pan or into Poolskim and empty Poolskim weekly. Decided to run my Aquabot yesterday (1st time in 2 months), thinking there may be a few leaves that dropped around the edges. Wow, this thing is a pool cleaner's dream! Still going strong!

AB-4WD.jpg

And run#2 and bottom is clean.

ABrun2.jpg

Yes, very fine. Mfg sent me this extra set to test out. The courser ones climb the walls better, but I like these since they get more silt, and they don't climb walls much.

Wow, that's a lot of stuff to get under the cover!

I have the same question as above; do you know if the standard is "yellow = fine"? I just got a Breeze 4wd and it is having a lot of trouble getting up the slope on the bottom of my pool, so it's not cleaning the shallow end.

Yellow =fine. White =normal (goes up slopes easier). Neither should have a problem going up deep to shallow slope.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.