Handheld Pool cleaner...Dustbuster?

ddpool

Jul 20, 2008
Minnesota
I was just wondering if anyone knows if there is such a thing out there like a handheld pool vacuuum. Something like the Pool Rover...but handheld. Something that has it's own power and filter bag...it would be awesome for light cleanups that the pool cleaner missed. Any ideas or products...let me know. Thanks!

I've got the Poolbuster Max, which is exactly what you are talking about.

Works really well, I use it for more than just spot cleans though, I almost never vacuum to waste now with this thing, saves lots of water.

My only complaint is mine seems to be dying after 2 seasons. I've cracked it open though and found the battery/motor, they look pretty standard, so my plan is to go to my local RC shop and swap it out with something beefier :)

I've found anytime I have something with rechargeable batteries, they are only good for a year or two and then they never hold their charge... some are better than others. But if it's something that doesn't get frequent use and recharges, the batteries go bad sooner rather than later.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.