Iaqualink........not working properly

Hi All

First Id like to say thanks to everyone for their help, I'm only
new here and its been fantastic.

I have another problem.

The electrician wired 3 double power points to my iaqualink

lets call them( 1 , 2 ), (3 , 4) ,( 5 ,6) they should all correspond to the aux # in the control box.

after plugging in the plugs i have noticed the following

If I use plug 1 and plug 2 (which is a double) only 1 of the plugs will work at a time
Plug 3 is taken up by the spa spillover (the JVA'S) ALSO plug 4 will not work

However Plug 5 and 6 will work together (however they don't match the aux#)

if any of this makes sense to you that would be great to hear from you

larso

There is no standard for how plugs/sockets get wired. The electrician could have done just about anything, and if it has been around for a while it could also have been modified afterwards for any number of reasons. The only way to know what is what is to trace the wiring.

1 & 2 sound like they are designed to control a two speed pump. Do you have a two speed pump?

It would be easier to answer your questions if you kept everything together in one place. The information you have in your other threads would of some help in answering these questions, but it is a fair bit of extra work for us to go looking for it.

Thanks Jason ....All good have the Iaqualink working perfect now.

- - - Updated - - -

Jason,

Now I have a problem with the jets in the spa,
only 4 of the 7 jets work properly.
I have a Booster pump 2 hp Hayward super 11 dedicated to the spa
but when i turn it on only 4 jets hove good pressure the other 3 only slight pressure

When I turn on the blowers they all work great.

Does anyone know what this could be.

Should I start another thread for this or leave it here.

Regards

Larso

Thanks Jason ....All good have the Iaqualink working perfect now.

- - - Updated - - -

Jason,

Now I have a problem with the jets in the spa,
only 4 of the 7 jets work properly.
I have a Booster pump 2 hp Hayward super 11 dedicated to the spa
but when i turn it on only 4 jets hove good pressure the other 3 only slight pressure

When I turn on the blowers they all work great.

Does anyone know what this could be.

Should I start another thread for this or leave it here.

Regards

Larso

Not sure I understand what you are saying, they should have very little pressure if the blower isn't on. If the blower is on and they don't have pressure then I assume there is a blockage. I just moved to a new house that has a blower and one of my jets out of 6 is also a bit weak, I'm thinking there is debri in there but I'm not sure if they have venturis like my old spa with no blower but I"m guessing they do. Its like a 5/8th or 3/4 socket should unscrew the venturi, need like 2 extentions to get into the jet to get to the venturi. When I took it out at my old house, a big piece of plastic came out.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.