Is this an Act of God or my issue?

tstex

Silver Supporter
Aug 28, 2012
Houston, TX
Well, the saga of stone and pool builder gets worse.

We had 3" of rain and an area by the house [10x 5] that filled up w water and split all over the travertine POUROUS tile also brought a lot of black gumbo staining soil. After hitting it w a strong stream of water from the hose nozzle, the travertine has taken on a lot of dark stains from the soil. Areas not near this place were not impacted.

The pool builders put a drain in this area, but it was never trimmed-out. The 3" OD PVC is still sticking a foot above the ground still and was not leveled like the other 4 drains that are in the actual travertine.

If I can do something to fix this, I am open for all ideas. If not, I need to know are they liable for fixing these stained areas? They still need to do the pebble sheen and I still owe them some cash.

I am ready to move into an apartment and the wife and daughters can live in this place.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.