Fiberstars 6004

JoelFitz

In The Industry
Dec 18, 2014
Houston, Texas
Hello, I need help with a fiberstars 6004 unit from someone with the same unit. I was replacing the bulb when I noticed the plug had been moved to the inside and thus rubbing on the back of the fan. Not a big deal, just relocate it right? Yeah, thats where it all fell apart. One of the legs came disconnected from the base by the transformer and I need to know where it goes. The other one is still connected and is grouped with a red and white wire. Help is appreciated. Thanks.

Yes, I don't have a picture which is why I asked for someone with the same unit. It's hard to see from a picture anyways as all the wires from the transformer are grouped together and bound with a zip tie. I'll try to get a picture together but if someone could just follow the 2 white wires down to the bundle they'll see one is grouped with a red wire and the other one should be grouped with maybe the blue wire? IDK. I've been in contact with SRSmith as they bought fiberstars in December 2013 but they're of no help.

Update: Got ahold of one of my customers with the same unit and figured it out. Thanks for the space :)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.