Puter problem

Yup, Win should remember the last position/size...I assume you already tried maximizing the IE window.
Try it again, but this time instead of closign it with the "X" go to File->Exit.
(Make sure you have only 1 IE window open)

If this still doesn't work, "stretch" your IE window's borders and try closing and restarting it again. Check if it helpt he settings.

Another thing you can try is to reset IE settings (Tools->Internet Options->Advanced->Reset Advanced Settings)
If you still can't get it to work properly, do a google search for somethign called "iewinsize."

Hope this helps.

First of all thanks for the help. I've got it fixed, seems the was a problem with my AVG antivirus software. Anyway I lost my google tool bar and need to get it back. Can anybody direct me to the proper website? I also lost my spell checker in the process. What antivirus software programs are you running?
Thanks

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.