Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Puter problem

1. Back To Top    #1

Puter problem

When I connect to the internet, the window is small. I can enlarge it but when I close it and reopen it, it's small again. Where is the setting to remember the last size?
    Thanks
    My pool is a 10,500 gallon (420 Sq Ft ) kidney shape. A hand made sheer decent waterfeature. STA-RITE HRPB30, Sand filter 30" 98 GPM,
    1 HP Maxi-Glas 2 pump, BBB Method, Taylor K-2005 test kit, 50 Watt 12V low-voltage pond light illuminates the pool at night for a nice soft glow.
    250 gallon stand-alone hot tub. Got it FREE!

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Puter problem

Internet browsers SHOULD default to the last state when you closed them. So if you closed them full screen, they should open again full screen.
    steve

Above Ground / 18' Round / Vinyl Liner / Sand Filter / 100K Gas Heater / Salt Added / No Nature2

3. Back To Top    #3

Yup, Win should remember the last position/size...I assume you already tried maximizing the IE window.
    Try it again, but this time instead of closign it with the "X" go to File->Exit.
    (Make sure you have only 1 IE window open)

If this still doesn't work, "stretch" your IE window's borders and try closing and restarting it again. Check if it helpt he settings.

Another thing you can try is to reset IE settings (Tools->Internet Options->Advanced->Reset Advanced Settings)
    If you still can't get it to work properly, do a google search for somethign called "iewinsize."

Hope this helps.
    30K gal, in-ground/vinyl, S-270T filter, 1HP pump, H-300 gas heater, Liquidator,Blue Diamond robot, Poolskim

4. Back To Top    #4

First of all thanks for the help. I've got it fixed, seems the was a problem with my AVG antivirus software. Anyway I lost my google tool bar and need to get it back. Can anybody direct me to the proper website? I also lost my spell checker in the process. What antivirus software programs are you running?
    Thanks
    My pool is a 10,500 gallon (420 Sq Ft ) kidney shape. A hand made sheer decent waterfeature. STA-RITE HRPB30, Sand filter 30" 98 GPM,
    1 HP Maxi-Glas 2 pump, BBB Method, Taylor K-2005 test kit, 50 Watt 12V low-voltage pond light illuminates the pool at night for a nice soft glow.

5. Back To Top    #5

Just go on Google and search Google Toolbar. That should get you to the right site.

HTH,
    Adam
    18' x 42" Intex Easyset Pool, with 16' x 52" deep end in the middle. Approx. 5500 Gal.
    Hayward Power-Flo LX 1 HP, 100# Jacuzzi Brand Sand Filter(Piped underground so it looks nice) 8)
    3 - 2' x 20' Solar Pool Heater Panels(roof mounted)
    Goin' on 9 summers...NOBODY thought it would last this long.
    Buried Portable Spa sharing pumps and water with pool (Almost complete project)

6. Back To Top    #6

Window size problem again. When I go to my home page (TFP) the window is full screen but when I click on The Pool Calculator it loads at have size and I have to manually maximize it. How can I fix this?