Submersible Pool Cover Pump

Yes, I saw that, but they are still out there for purchase. However, I want to get a different brand and was looking for recommendations.

Understood. I'm on my second Rule pump, the first one having died after about 3 years. I'll be watching this thread, because I'm sure I'll need something in a year or two, and the Rule may not be available then.

Understood. I'm on my second Rule pump, the first one having died after about 3 years. I'll be watching this thread, because I'm sure I'll need something in a year or two, and the Rule may not be available then.
Not much action on this thread.....guess everyone must be out Christmas shopping. Leaving on a trip in three wks. and was hoping to get some recommendations for pump replacement and get it in place before I leave.

We have the Little Giant as well, model 5-APCP. We just replaced the one we had which came with the house we bought four years ago. That one had to be at least eight years old so they seem to last.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.