Hello from SW Houston

cowboysurfer

LifeTime Supporter
Nov 2, 2014
Missouri City, TX
I started a build in SW Houston and posted some pictures and progress. I would like to introduce myself and my wife (Jason and Pauline). We moved to Houston a little over two years ago from Florida where we lived 7 blocks from the ocean. Needless to say, our love for the water has necessitated building our pool. We have three kids and am looking forward to our new pool as the beaches here are quite a bit a way and to put it nicely not Florida beaches!
My wife found this forum and we look forward to getting to know everyone on the forum. We will both be posting our pool project and questions/ comments on this forum so, I thought it best to introduce us both. PS, wife just read through Rangerbob's build and it was like a novel. Not a NATIVE TEXAN....love it here but sure do miss Florida!

Jason and Pauline

What???? Another Texan on here???? And a Houstonian, ta' boot!

Welcome to the Trouble Free Lonestar Pool forum!

Once you move to Texas - you never want to live anywhere else. I have moved back twice. (I grew up in South Florida - Atlantic side beaches, have lived in 9 different states, been asked to move to CA and HI for work - but every time I think about it - I can't convince myself to leave.

I think your build is going to be awesome - and hopefully a short story :)

- Karen