My Pool - Houston TX

Jan 7, 2013
Friendswood, TX
Hi everyone. I contracted with my pool builder on 10/20 and the dig was done on 10/22. The top on the concrete deck is applied tomorrow. We had about 10 days of bad weather during the build.

The Design

Then a few pictures of the different stages.
Before

Just before filling

Thanks everyone. We started with a more traditional shape and then added area to the pool to accommodate the items we wanted (i.e. beach entry and cocktail cove). Then we stretched the curves a little to get the size we wanted. The back yard is almost a 1/3 acre in a corner lot so we had plenty of space to max out budget with.

The deck coating should be today. The waterfall flow was adjusted yesterday (for the second time) and then its planning the landscaping, installing speakers around the pool, and accent lighting.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Let me know if you have any more questions. The island was quite easy looking back at it. It took me a long time because I could only work on it certain times since I have 3 small kids.

The concrete was simple. It is expensive to buy a sanded and pads of you don't already have them. Worth it though in my opinion.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.