KreepyKrauly spends most of its time in the deep end

Do you mean the returns? After you responded I did some googling and adjusting the returns so the hose doesn't get pushed to one side is the primary suggestion for adjustment. I'll have to watch the operation closer but I don't think that's it. I have five returns and they are set to move the water counter clockwise around the pool. This is fairly effective in getting leaves moved to the two skimmers and one PoolSkim and there is no current such that the hose would stay in the deep end. My first guesses would be there might be something that causes the tractors to keep bearing slightly to the right or there is something about moving upward from the deep end to the shallow end that provides a lesser resistance to going downhill instead of uphill. If it matters, I run the Kreepy for 1 hour for bottom cleaning and the pump on high speed for one hour for skimming.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.