Weather conditions for re-plaster?

In January I am moving into a house that may need a pool re-plaster. I figured I might as well get it re-plastered as soon as I can but I have some concerns about the weather. Obviously I don't want it to be raining, but I am concerned about the temperature/humidity etc.

I am located in the San Jose California so would probably be somewhere in the 40-60 degree range throughout the day/night. I couldn't really find any information about the ideal temps but I want to make sure the re-plaster could not be compromised by the weather conditions.

Warmer is better, but above freezing is alright. No rain for a minimum of an hour after plastering is complete, and preferably longer. Somewhere below 50 ,the plaster may need to be covered to keep it warm for a while after it is applied, though that varies depending on conditions and the mix used. Humidity isn't really an issue either way.

As SacPoolPros said, the plaster crew should be totally familiar with the conditions in your area and reschedule as needed. The only things that might cause serious issues are unexpected freezing temperatures or unexpected sudden rain.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.