Not round????

Aug 13, 2008
I just installed a 24' round pool. Everything was level within an inch and round. As I was laying the bed of sand, the rails came off in some spots and may have thrown it off from a perfect circle - one rail became bent. I did not notice any problem until the pool filled with water up to around 6 inches from the bottom of the skimmer. One of the posts leans in and the next one leans out . Both are about a 1/2 inch from being level top to bottom. There is also a noticible bulge in the wall where it is not perfectly round. Would continuing to fill with water help and/or What else can I do? Thanks

You need to redo that. Your margin of error is way too loose, you need to shoot for perfect with your block level. 1 inch out will really mess things up and cause what you listed to happen. Sounds like a dangerous situation. I have seen plenty of aboveground pools that look like that standing, but I have also seen a few with blown out walls.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.