New build Long Island NY

Ok I've been slacking on updates due to being busy but here's what's going on

Since I had the trench opened up for electrical I ran some drainage pipe for a rain chain that I'm using instead of a down spout on the front of my house. The 4" green pipe goes to a drywell I have for the backyard gutters

Then I finished up the panel and easy touch system

I wasn't home for the liner install so I came home to this

Took 3 days to fill this monster

And this is close up of water color with some sun really happy with the black liner!

Waterfall starts tomorrow so I should have some more pics soon

That looks great! Did all of the wrinkles come out?

Kim
Thanks Kim! yes just one small spot in the deep end smiwout has a wrinkle in the corner pb builder said when it warms up it will go away if not they can pull it tight if need be.
Wow, looks fantastic! Now would be a good time for you to start putting information in your signature such as how many gallons that sucker is!
Thanks and I will start a list for my sig

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
**** dude, that water is crystal clear. TFP FTW. I think this may be the first build I've seen where the pool was already full before decking was done. Remind me again what you are decking with?

Yeah the water is perfect thanks! Coping will be bluestone along with the decking. I wanted the soil to settle over the winter so I'm going to pour slab early spring and get rocking!!!!!

Good idea letting the soil settle. Just be ready to add more dirt when it is time.

You are using real boulders for you waterfall? HOW will you lift them? How will you keep them in place? THIS is going to be interesting to watch for sure.

Kim

Good idea letting the soil settle. Just be ready to add more dirt when it is time.

You are using real boulders for you waterfall? HOW will you lift them? How will you keep them in place? THIS is going to be interesting to watch for sure.

Kim
Thanks Kim! yes real moss rock cemented in place and will be lifted with a skid steer to put them in place

With an alias like "Biggbotti" (Big Body) I imagine he will be lifting these boulders by himself. :D :D :D
Rofl

Day 1 on the waterfall in the books.. It's was cold and started to rain mid day but the guys did good

First rocks being set

Feature rocks set and block wall support done

6ftx4" thick bluestone for spillover getting set

Second piece of bluestone set for top spill

End of day one

Let's hope weather holds so we can finish

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.