New build Long Island NY

I also got a outdoor kitchen a bluestone patio and fire pit going on at the same time and to make it crazier I'm doing all the work :drown: lol!!
Taking down the trees in backyard the real start of it all!

Patio prep and utilities for outdoor kitchen

Getting ready for concrete

Doing bluestone

Roof over kitchen area

Trying to beat the snow:rendeer:

Pool lights are wired with a cord that runs in the conduit along with a ground wire. The cord comes with the lights. When you order lights you specify the length of the cord. The cord runs from each light niche in the pool through the conduit to a central junction box. You generally want to keep that run shorter rather than longer because you have to be able to kneel on the side of the pool and have sufficient slack in the cord to remove the light and set it on the side of the pool.

Pool lights are wired with a cord that runs in the conduit along with a ground wire. The cord comes with the lights. When you order lights you specify the length of the cord. The cord runs from each light niche in the pool through the conduit to a central junction box. You generally want to keep that run shorter rather than longer because you have to be able to kneel on the side of the pool and have sufficient slack in the cord to remove the light and set it on the side of the pool.
yes lights were order to length

That is a lot of pipe and valves! Did they label them? Make sure you know what does what. Take a picture and label it for future reference.

Kim
That's what I said but the guys went over it with me I took some pics and I'm going the label them

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
=cwescapexlt4x4;743526]seems odd that the pump equipment is on cinderblocks vs. a concrete pad.
we had some grade issues and had to raise grade about 22" by equipment so once final grade is set im going to pour a slab. Cinderblocks are pinned with rebar and filled with sand so pretty secure.

For absolute control of every single water feature separately, it's great! It does add a lot of extra little places for potential leaks. But the answer is, no it's not bad. Are they all, in fact, for water features or are a lot of them for individual returns too? I do see you have a lot well positioned returns for awesome circulation. Unless I am seeing something else... it looks like you've got them in a cool triangular formation there.

For absolute control of every single water feature separately, it's great! It does add a lot of extra little places for potential leaks. But the answer is, no it's not bad. Are they all, in fact, for water features or are a lot of them for individual returns too? I do see you have a lot well positioned returns for awesome circulation. Unless I am seeing something else... it looks like you've got them in a cool triangular formation there.
Ok thanks. yeah seems everything has a shut off the 3 to the left are for the waterfall and one capped will be for a future water slide and the 4 to the right are for the Laminars the center valves I think control the bench jets I'll have to talk to the pb again

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.