How about those Mets?

Lifelong fan here.

Problem is when they are doing this well, I can't get a decent seat at Shea.

Much better in the 90's when they were losing, I could get a weekday, daygame, behind the plate seat from the scalpers for 10 bucks.

But it's still great on TV !!

The National League - REAL baseball !!!!!!!!!!

I live in NJ, but grew up on Long Island in the 1970's and had a friend with season tickets 12 rows up behind 3rd base - went to games all the time. I went to opening day and two of the three met/yankee games this year. Was just at the third game against the phillies seated right behind first base two rows up!

Go Met's!!!

kirbinster said:
I live in NJ, but grew up on Long Island in the 1970's and had a friend with season tickets 12 rows up behind 3rd base - went to games all the time. I went to opening day and two of the three met/yankee games this year. Was just at the third game against the phillies seated right behind first base two rows up!

Sure, rub it in !! :lol:

Let's hope if they make it to the post season early this year, Willie actually tries to win 100 games and Wright doesn't CHOKE in the playoffs !!!
Not that I would want to place blame for last year on any specific individuals. :roll:

"Let's Go Mets !"

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Marillion Fan said:
rpgman said:
10,000th loss in 124 years for the Phillies last night....bummer to be a Phillies fan. But I'am.
I can't find the stat anywhere but the Pirates have had to pass that milestone looooooooong ago :-D

no they didn't, the Phillies are the first major team in any sport to record 10,000 loses....happened this past Sunday.

rpgman said:
Marillion Fan said:
rpgman said:
10,000th loss in 124 years for the Phillies last night....bummer to be a Phillies fan. But I'am.
I can't find the stat anywhere but the Pirates have had to pass that milestone looooooooong ago :-D

no they didn't, the Phillies are the first major team in any sport to record 10,000 loses....happened this past Sunday.
Wow as bad as the Pirates are & have been for the past 14 odd years I would have sworn that they had already.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.