TF 1000 Kits for Chlorine

S

Stackbarrel

Hi Y'all!

New to the place and been looking around a while now. I'm curious if one of Y'alls test kits talked about here can be used on my pool. I have mine hooked up with Chlorine Gas, and wondered if the TF1000 kits can test for it? My pool service doesn't know about it, and never heard of it. Thanks for any help y'all, this is a great place to read about pools!

Yes. The TF-100 will measure chlorine no matter what the source. It is the same as the Taylor K-2006, just bulk packaged to get more reagents for less money.

On a side note, how do you come across chlorine gas? I've heard of some pool companies using it down south, but never a private pool owner. Is this a public pool? I ask because I'm in KY, and I'm pretty sure no-one within 500 miles has a clue about using chlorine gas for a pool. I work at a plant that makes chlorine is why I ask how you get it.

Hey, Thanks, for the info. I don't know, I just had it done cause they said it was the best in my large size pool. The company has a special licence I thik is how they do it.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.