Pentair ScreenLogic app updated

Cool, i am just getting ready to hook up my screenlogic2 wireless connection. Are you hard wired or wireless? I am curious to know how far the wireless signal will carry and wondering if I should just climb under the house and hook it up directly. (Hard wire)
My wifi is in the front of the house and my pool go figure, is in the backyard. :D

I'd be curious if anyone has found any release notes or update info on the latest version. Waited over 16 months for an update, and no info at all about what has changed... I suspect it is not much at all. The iPhone app update gives NO new functionality... pretty much a waste of time. They obviously have not been doing anything with it for the last 16 months. I suspect the PC app is the same. If anyone finds release notes I'd still be interested to see if I am wrong.

The version on my iphone now has some IntelliChlor controls.

On a different note, I downloaded the latest 5.2 Build 721.0 Rel version for Mac (running Mavericks 10.9.5) but the latest version cannot connect to my controller. I can still connect and control from phone, ipad and another Mac which is running 5.2 Build 713 (MacOSx 10.9.4).

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.