1st new DIY pool 20x44

TJW

Nov 1, 2014
Van Wert, OH
I am building my own steel wall pool. Things have been going pretty well until I started to pour the sidewalls of my hopper, they turned out a little more rough than I had hoped,I used a Portland cement/sand mix and long story short I just didn't have enough help and could not work fast enough, it finished out relatively well I just feel it could be better it is certainly not perfectly smooth.
I was wondering what a very thin layer of foam insulation would hurt if I was to place it on the pool floor between the liner and the Cement????
I have a contracting business in VanWert where I am from, and building my own pool just made good sense. I have the heavy equipment, excavators dump trucks, etc...I am a little displeased with how my hopper walls turnout and in short would just like to clean them up with a very thin layer foam.
Any comments or suggestions would be appreciated!!!!
Thanks,Todd
20x44 steel wall/ vinyl liner

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.