Anyone tried peristaltic pump stenner in a spa

I think its an ok idea, but I don't think I would do it.

If I was going away for two weeks and no one was going to use the Spa, I would simply drain it. The odds of the water staying clear with whatever system you used for two weeks have to be very low.

I think you would have difficulty getting a Stenner with a low enough volume for a 400 gal spa. Were I you I would stick with tabs in a floater. The water in the spa should be changed several,time a year anyway, so CYA rise should not be a problem.

Perhaps, but so far tab's only was not good enough to maintain proper fc level. Perhaps now it will. I've cleaned the spa with ahh-some a few times. Also not complete satisfied with aqua finesse. Beside no proper fc level i also had some scaling spot's. That's why i decided to take care of my own and just use stuff that's recognizably so i'm able to correct without guessing.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.