New Member Build in Tennessee

TikiP

Sep 26, 2014
Clarksville, Tn
Hello all. I'm Mike, newbie member and starting new build project. We've had a 27 ft above ground for 12 years with a wood deck surrounding it. A coulple months ago the sidewall blew out and emptied the pool and a big part of the deck in about 3 seconds. So we decided to tear out the rest of the deck and go with an inground pool. We've decided on an 18x36 Deer Creek/Aloha shape vinyl liner pool. Its very similar to one being built by wilsjay in Cinncinnatti but we are not DIYers. Been working on selecting builder/plans/ etc for couple months. Finally got all that done so here we go. Pool and equipment delivered yesterday and supposed to start dig today! Will try to take pics of progress. Hope it goes as smooth as possible. Other details are: Hayward 1.5 hp pump and 27" sand filter. 40K gal hayward salt system w remote. Hatward 300BTU propane heater. 2 color logic lights. 2 skimmers, 2 main drains, 4 returns plus water features. 2 laminar deck jets. Still deciding on waterfall ?? Is anybody familiar with the "universal Rocks" articficial waterfalls? Look great online at good prices.
Couple pics of rendering . Made a few changes buts its the general idea. Going to go with pavers instead of concrete. Tiki hut is already there from old pool and is currently 2 to 3 ft above ground but PB is going to lower it to new deck level. Wish me luck!
Polston_001.jpg

Attachments

• Polston_004.jpg
    Polston_004.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 474
ashlynnpool_zps6baf8689.jpg
[/URL][/IMG] Trying test of photobucket here. Another shot of old above ground site. And grandaughter trying to figure out where "her pool" went! :)

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
This is going to be fun one to watch.

Love the pic of the grand looking for her pool.

Have you ordered your test kit yet? LOL

I bought mine BEFORE I ordered the pool to make sure I could do it.

Keep the pictures coming please!

Kim

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.