Blaze Grills.. Have you seen/heard of these new to market?

I purchased the 32 inch 4 burner and got the optional sear burner. I liked the price. I was originally going to go with a Lynx Sedona 30 inch grill but I think the Blaze is a significantly better value. I was at $2100 with the Lynx vs $1600 with Blaze and they are very similar. I also looked at Fire Magic and AOG. Again I thought the Blaze was a better value. We will see.

I am purchasing the Blaze 32" with sear burner this weekend. I too have done my research and it appears to be a good deal with good customer service compared to the 2k+ grills. The other option was the Lion, both were top on bbq guys site.
Anyway this post was started a couple months ago, any feedback on the performance?
Thanks

I have the blaze 32" with the rotisserie, IR burner, side burner, and various doors.
Almost two years in the humid Texas heat and no issues. The blaze grill grates heat up to about 650. The IR is noticeable hotter. The rear IR burner is hard to use with the rotisserie. It gets plenty hot, but you can't dial it down to "cook" with. Just to sear. So I use burner 1 and 4 to cook then the rear IR to sear. Going to do a tri-tip tomorrow infact.

I am happy with my Blaze purchase and recommend them for the price point they are in.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I have the 32" blaze(sitting in a box still) arrived last week. Like many others have wrote I too think it ranks the best in the $1500 price range. The lion was my other choice and it was tough to decide. So obviously this would be my second choice.

Hello everyone, now that several people have had their Blaze's for a while, I'd love to hear some feedback. I've been watching them for about a year now and am going to pull the trigger here on a grill in the next 30-45 days. I'm looking now at their Professional model. Any thoughts/feedback would be great!

I have had the Blaze 32" now for a few months and I am happy with the purchase, the flareup is less then the other grill I was using and it cooks pretty evenly. The only complaint I have is that when it rains the drip tray is full of water.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.