LED lights

I have never seen a single color LED besides white.

If you have an existing fixture, then you could buy a white or multi-colored LED bulb to replace the existing bulb. Or many of the manufacturers now sell the entire LED fixtures which will require pulling new wire. Also if anything ever goes wrong, you have to replace the entire fixture.

As far as who has the best price, depends what you want and then spend some time on Google.

I think with LED light technology, many times you get what you pay for.

Spa lights are about half the size, and once the niche is installed there's no going back.

You know...if it's a cost thing, pools technically don't need lights.

well im buying the niche tomorrow . LED lights , are 4 colors which a combination make any color. I have some Hayward in my pool 550.00 each . this is for my fish pond so doesn't have to be the best ,Led prices are coming down quickly

I paid $250 for a color changing bulb that I just screwed into my existing fitting. At least if it goes bad, I can either spend another $250 or put a cheap bulb back in and not have to spend $500+ and try to run new wires.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.