Final agreement and picture process

cezlaw

Jul 11, 2008
New Braunfels, Texas
After all said and done here what I agreed to:

17’ by 28’; 75 ft perimeter; 333 sqft, 10,600 gallons;
3-deck jets; 3- hydro therapy jets; 1- 4 foot sheer water fall
(1) Hayward 2 Horsepower, 2 Speed
(1) Hayward pump Horsepower TBD to run therapy jets and water fall on separate pump
(1) Hayward 60 sqft D.E
(1) Goldline Salt system
(1) Polaris 280 w/ booster pump
(1) Hayward Aqua-Pod w/ P4 controller
Pebble Tech - Pebble sheen (Turtle Bay)
12" raised pool with 18" raised back beam wall (16" wide coping)
Excavation, forming and sand bagging is included in the pool base price. Rock excavation is included
1/2” Rebar tied on 10” Centers with a four bar beam and additional bars at all high stress areas if required.
144 sqft decking
All Flagstone on raised walls, decking, topping and coping sealed with 40sk sealant
1/4 point buy down of my loan rate ($450 value and considerable interest savings over life of loan)
5x8 sundeck
(2) in pool benches (spa jets behind bench)

$38,900.00

Excavation has begun I'll put more pictures later but for now this is where it is going to go..............

Attachments

• Pool Place 001_compressed.JPG
    Pool Place 001_compressed.JPG
    24.7 KB · Views: 2,201
cezlaw said:
Sheeesh.....this rain down here in south texas is killing me......still waiting on the inspection, electrician and gunite..........

And you have the hurricane headed your way this weekend too :shock: Good luck to you, it looks like you are going along pretty good so far

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Finally,,,,,,,here is the gunite......it was finished last week, has cured and the are starting the coping....more pictures coming sooner this time.

Attachments

• Gunite_web_01.JPG
    Gunite_web_01.JPG
    36.3 KB · Views: 1,508
  • Gunite_web_02.JPG
    Gunite_web_02.JPG
    33.5 KB · Views: 1,509
  • Gunite_web_03.JPG
    Gunite_web_03.JPG
    35.9 KB · Views: 1,510
Hurricane Ike came and went. New Braunfels wasn't affected so while i was on vacation in Vegas they finished the coping and raised beam walls. They are supposed to form, poor and put the flagstone on the deck next week. Notice in the meantime my new neighbor put in his landscaping and fencing.........why is building a pool so sssllllloooowwwww.........................

Attachments

• Web_Coping_001.JPG
    Web_Coping_001.JPG
    35.6 KB · Views: 1,288
  • Web_Coping_002.JPG
    Web_Coping_002.JPG
    34.5 KB · Views: 1,291
  • Web_Coping_003.JPG
    Web_Coping_003.JPG
    30.9 KB · Views: 1,291
I love the coping and tile very nice! :goodjob: I feel your pain about how long it takes. We are also under construction, we signed late in April and excavation began early July and we are waiting for the electrical to pass :rant: (hopefully tomorrow). On a good note, I don't know if you are getting Diamond Brite or not but I did some research (I am no expert) and the application manual states that it should be applied after the gunite has cured for at least 28 days. So I guess that is one reason to wait. Hopefully, you will be swimming soon. :-D

Finally the Deck is done......[attachment=2:xvr84fad]Deck_web_001.JPG[/attachment:xvr84fad][attachment=1:xvr84fad]Deck_web_002.JPG[/attachment:xvr84fad][attachment=0:xvr84fad]Deck_web_003.JPG[/attachment:xvr84fad]

Attachments

• Deck_web_001.JPG
    Deck_web_001.JPG
    52.9 KB · Views: 914
  • Deck_web_002.JPG
    Deck_web_002.JPG
    51.8 KB · Views: 913
  • Deck_web_003.JPG
    Deck_web_003.JPG
    49.6 KB · Views: 916

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.