What's the best flagstone sealer?

Jun 9, 2008
Richmond, TX
My builder sealed our flagstone coping and decking with a gloss sealer. It had the "wet" look and looked great for about six months. It started to fade and they came back and did it again free. The product they used was called "Diamond Super Clear" I think. It's only sold at masonry stores and is about $50/gallon. Now eight months later, it needs it again. The pool is in full sun most of the day. Is there a sealer that will give us the wet look and last longer? I live is S. Texas and it gets very hot on the flagstone.

the company that remodeled our pool used some stuff called 'sure clean' in Feb. I can tell you the boot prints they didn't wash off are still visiable under the sealer so I'm guessing it's pretty good... :roll:

N. Texas, 50//60% sunshine daily on the flagstone.

I have no idea where to get it but if you find a dealer please let me know! Google wasn't much help but I didn't spend much time yet, I'm waiting till the boot prints wear off before I look again...:lol:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.