Leaf Net True size

Aug 12, 2011
Augusta, Kansas
We have an above ground pool that is 16x32 (Intex rectangle). I was looking for a leaf net to help keep the cover a bit cleaner. Since they don't sell rectangle above ground nets I was looking at the in ground. Since I need some overlap to go down the sides of the pool to help keep it anchored should I assume that the in ground 16x32 would be the true size and thus not have any overlap?
Diane

You would think there would be some extra there for overlap. How much is the question. Being for an inground pool I can't say how much. You could ask that question to whoever your purchasing it from. If there isn't enough overlap you may have to get the next size up.
I know mine has plenty of overlap, but it is for a round AGP. ?

I just purchased a solid cover that was listed for a 16x32 IG pool. The actual size of the cover is 21x37 to allow 2 1/2 ft overlap on all four sides. I did mostly online shopping and most, but not all, listed the size of pool the cover is for plus the true size of the cover. I would verify with seller if the actual size of the cover is not specifically listed.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.