walmart great value bleach

May 17, 2011
Montgomery, TX
was at walmart this morning and I see they have a new label on their great value bleach. it's says "easy pour bleach" but removed the info about the % of sodium hypochlorite. I can only assume they did this on purpose and will not buy from them again until they publish this info again. it used to be 8.25%, but who knows now.:evil:

My WalMart has always had that version, but eh plain 8.25% is there also. Check with the store as they may have just run out of the generic and filled the shelf with the easy pour.

+1 on the easy pour. I usually grab a couple of bottles of 8.25 every time I go to Wally World but ran out. I grabbed 8 last time I went. One of those (unknowingly) is the easy pour. I just poured some in and noticed some soap bubbles. I checked all my other bottles and I'm good. The labels are very similar and there is not percent specification on the easy pour bottle.

+1 on the easy pour. I usually grab a couple of bottles of 8.25 every time I go to Wally World but ran out. I grabbed 8 last time I went. One of those (unknowingly) is the easy pour. I just poured some in and noticed some soap bubbles. I checked all my other bottles and I'm good. The labels are very similar and there is not percent specification on the easy pour bottle.
Yea, same here. I grabbed an ezpour one time and dumped it in without noticing. As my bleach is held in a 35 gallon tank and added by my Stenner pump I can only guess it got fairly diluted in the tank with the standard bleach because I had no foaming or bubbles.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.