Pool Covers

Sep 8, 2014
Augusta, GA
I'm getting ready to purchase either a leaf net and/or winter cover for my 18' round AG pool but am uncertain of what to be looking for as far as features go. Due to the climate here its rare to get snow or ice but we have been know to get it ever few years. We do have several oak trees that are close by and will be dropping leaves and acorns soon.

Any suggestions or advice on things to consider? I subscribe to the belief that sometimes it's better to spend a little more money in the long run for a superior product but I don't want to buy into false hype either.

Thanks

This is the cover I use. It has a mesh strip down the center to let water seep thru. It's on it's 3 rd season and in like new shape. I've never had to pump water off it. I drain the pool down to the return and rain and snow melt fills it back up. More expensive than your run of the mill cover but it was worth it to me. ?
http://www.poolandspa.com/catalog/product-The-Ultimate-Winter-Pool-Cover.cfm.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.