Pro Logic PS16 w/2salt generators

Aug 15, 2008
St. Charles IL
back in May I contacted Goldline consumer support and was told that my PS16 not installed yet will handle 2 40K aquarite turbo cell salt generators, I installed both PS16 controll panels and found only one hook up for one aquarite turbo cell. how can I install the second cell? I was told it would work wit out purchasing any more equipment. The pool is 22x52 3.6' -11.8' water deepth. Can I get by with out buying an Aquarite unit for 2nd cell?

Thanks Rich

Hi Rich,
Welcome to TFP. I can't answer your question but our knowledgeable counterparts should be by soon. My that's an enormous pool. Would you be willing to post a pic on this site of your pool?
Thanks,

I have been in the building stage since mid April, all was doing well when I was doing all the work. I had the dig completed over a weekend (Sat/Sun) I installed the upper walls composite by Sunday night and poured the concrete collar/bond beam the following Thursday and have been trying to get the interior walls finished since then. I hired a contractor to finish off the interior walls and floor. What a nightmare. I am trying to get him to finish the walls and get rid of him. I have a commercial guy that will take over and pour the floor and do the stamped concrete deck which is 1848sqft and the pool is 1144sqft. I will get better pic tonight and post. This was after I poured bond beam. I would like to enclose in for the winter still looking at cost and building permit?

Attachments

• POOL1.JPG
    POOL1.JPG
    440.7 KB · Views: 116
Very nice. Might I suggest that you post a pictorial of your pool build progress in the "Swimming Pool and Spa build" section. Many would very much enjoy monitoring your progress.
Thanks,

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.