Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Pro Logic PS16 w/2salt generators

1. Back To Top    #1

Pro Logic PS16 w/2salt generators

back in May I contacted Goldline consumer support and was told that my PS16 not installed yet will handle 2 40K aquarite turbo cell salt generators, I installed both PS16 controll panels and found only one hook up for one aquarite turbo cell. how can I install the second cell? I was told it would work wit out purchasing any more equipment. The pool is 22x52 3.6' -11.8' water deepth. Can I get by with out buying an Aquarite unit for 2nd cell?

Thanks Rich
    22x52 IG 56K gal 3.6' to 11.6' deep, TruTile w/Vinyl Liner IG pool w/ 12" wide safety ledge
    StaRite System 3 Cartridge filter 450sqft S8M450, Pentair IntelliFlo VF pump 3.2KW
    Hydronic in floor heat & StaRite SR400HD, Pro Logic PS16 w/2 40K Turbo cells.
    4 Hayward Colorlogic lights, Dolphin DL3002 Robotic cleaner
    Saint Charles, IL

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Pro Logic PS16 w/2salt generators

Hi Rich,
    Welcome to TFP. I can't answer your question but our knowledgeable counterparts should be by soon. My that's an enormous pool. Would you be willing to post a pic on this site of your pool?
    Thanks,
    Dave
    -------
    Our pool-
    20x40 Free Form Gunite (3'-8'), 26,000 G, AutoPilot Salt Chlorine Generator SC-48, Aqua blue pebble sheen, Textured Sundek, Pentair Easy touch with remote control, 1hp Sta-Rite Max-E-Pro pump, Max-E- Therm heater 333k BTU, System 3 Mod Media Cartridge filter, and Polaris 380 cleaner with booster pump

3. Back To Top    #3

I have been in the building stage since mid April, all was doing well when I was doing all the work. I had the dig completed over a weekend (Sat/Sun) I installed the upper walls composite by Sunday night and poured the concrete collar/bond beam the following Thursday and have been trying to get the interior walls finished since then. I hired a contractor to finish off the interior walls and floor. What a nightmare. I am trying to get him to finish the walls and get rid of him. I have a commercial guy that will take over and pour the floor and do the stamped concrete deck which is 1848sqft and the pool is 1144sqft. I will get better pic tonight and post. This was after I poured bond beam. I would like to enclose in for the winter still looking at cost and building permit?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    22x52 IG 56K gal 3.6' to 11.6' deep, TruTile w/Vinyl Liner IG pool w/ 12" wide safety ledge
    StaRite System 3 Cartridge filter 450sqft S8M450, Pentair IntelliFlo VF pump 3.2KW
    Hydronic in floor heat & StaRite SR400HD, Pro Logic PS16 w/2 40K Turbo cells.
    4 Hayward Colorlogic lights, Dolphin DL3002 Robotic cleaner
    Saint Charles, IL

4. Back To Top    #4

Very nice. Might I suggest that you post a pictorial of your pool build progress in the "Swimming Pool and Spa build" section. Many would very much enjoy monitoring your progress.
    Thanks,
    Dave
    -------
    Our pool-
    20x40 Free Form Gunite (3'-8'), 26,000 G, AutoPilot Salt Chlorine Generator SC-48, Aqua blue pebble sheen, Textured Sundek, Pentair Easy touch with remote control, 1hp Sta-Rite Max-E-Pro pump, Max-E- Therm heater 333k BTU, System 3 Mod Media Cartridge filter, and Polaris 380 cleaner with booster pump