Fish Pond

vinper

Jun 20, 2013
Huffman Tx
already built my pool. Now upgrading my koi pond , gunite build . Its big enough to be a small pool 14x18 freeform probably close to 10,000 gallons . The big difference will be the plumbing , mostly requires gravity plumbing line and huge 4"koi toilet bottom drain. thought you may be interested . Its my own design and plans upgrading from 3500 gallons . building with subcontractors

pond before , already started digging by hand , schedule is 1 month build started prepping the last few weeknds

- - - Updated - - -

I am expanding into this area

- - - Updated - - -

drained and relocated fish into a intex pool 3'x12'

- - - Updated - - -

3.5' liner pond dug into the clay soil .no bracing or footings has been there 8 years,this was all hand built by me , this time getting some help

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
No where in the tutorial is Dropbox suggested. Although some members have used it (I can not see it through my firewall here).

Deleting them just makes your thread confusing ... and honestly, less interesting because people can not see the progression.

Very cool. That is going to be awesome. I've had several rubber liner koi ponds, but don't have one now. Are you going to plaster it? Pebbletec it? Black I assume. It will be tough to keep the ph stable for a while. I had to add a lot acid to the pool to keep the ph down in our pool the first 6 months or so.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.