Finished deck pictures

TammyLynne

LifeTime Supporter
May 20, 2013
Thanks for a trouble free pool!:D Your site is the best! Second season coming to an end with no problems at all. A few pics of the deck my husband built along with our beautiful sunsets. The cover went on today.:( Can't wait till next year. Thanks again!

Attachments

• DSC05724.jpg
    DSC05724.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 365
  • DSC05919.jpg
    DSC05919.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 359
  • DSC05789.jpg
    DSC05789.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 359
  • DSC05849.jpg
    DSC05849.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 360
  • DSC05675.jpg
    DSC05675.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 359
Holy cow, heck with the deck. Look at that sunset! I don't get sunsets like that. The sky turns light pink for about 10 minutes and then it's dark. Hills and trees, that's all we have. The sun is already beyond the near distant treeline at sunset and it's just dark.

Yeah, beautiful deck too. Love the color and love the Cedar siding on the house. Mine was painted and I spent 3 years stripping the paint off to stain it natural Cedar. Love natural Cedar look on siding.

TammyLynne, How did you attach your winter cover? Our deck goes halfway around our pool - similar to yours. We had lots of trouble keeping the cover on last winter and we're looking for better options.

Attachments

• pool72.jpg
    pool72.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 185
TammyLynne, How did you attach your winter cover? Our deck goes halfway around our pool - similar to yours. We had lots of trouble keeping the cover on last winter and we're looking for better options.

We have just enough space between the deck and the pool to get the cover to go down and around the pool. The deck is high enough for a crawl space which helps to get it straight all around. Then we use the wire and the winch that came with the cover. We have high winds from the field so we use water bags to hold it down. I'm not sure what you would do if you couldn't get it to go all around. I had to keep reminding my husband when he was building the deck to leave enough space for the cover. Now he is glad he did.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.