Hello from Sweden

SingingSailor

LifeTime Supporter
Aug 14, 2008
Trollhättan, Sweden
Hi,
Found this forum a few months ago, and with all the experts on this forum I couldn´t resist registrering any longer!

I have a small Intex pool now, maybe will upgrade later. Main interest right know is pool chemistry (oh no, another geek?? :lol: ), although my knowledge is nowhere near the experts on this forum.

By the way, I live in Sweden, and yes, we do have a lot of pools here also, with heating as one of the major concerns. (when we are not occupied chasing polar bears :lol: )

I hope you will have understanding for my mistakes in writing in english!

Thank you for a wonderful forum!
"SingingSailor"

Welcome to TFP! I know you'll find this forum very informative and helpful. I'm from Australia, and I can't say heating is a major problem over here...

So do the polar bears go for a swim in your pool? I'm always having trouble with the kangaroos wanting to go for a dip :wink:

Hi SingingSailor,

Welcome to the forum! :wave:

TFP is global..........going around the world to help one pool owner at a time! :lol:

It will be helpful if you update your Profile to include your location; and, add your signature to include your pool and equipment information.

You can do this by going to the User Control Panel (located top left under TFP logo) and editing.

Polar bears :shock:

Welcome! I love seeing the folks from all over the U.S. and now the world joining. Be sure to read as much of the "Pool School" forum as you can; I printed out a bunch of it and re-read it a few times...it seemed to help.
Polar bears, huh? Well, I got yellow jackets and I can tell you, they might not be as big as one of them "bars" as the mountain people call them, but they can sting like a sonofagun! :lol:

WELCOME TO TFP!! :handshake:

I won't make a polar bear joke, but will say that I love the fact that we are so international!!

You now know where to find any help you need with your pool :wink: (BTW- the size nor type of pool DOES NOT MATTER (!!!!!!!!!) - we treat them all equally and appreciate any pool owner who joins us here :angel:)

I hope you don't ever need to ask us a question about a problem, but if you do, the entire site will help as they can :goodjob: (unless it's a question about polar bears in the skimmer :lol: )

Welcome again here!

-From across the pond,

Ted (a/k/a waste)

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support