Bleach Prices

Three weeks ago, Krogers ran their Clorox, $1.50 per 96oz Mega 10 special for two weeks straight. Buy 10 jugs at $1.50 and get $5 off at check-out! Got 'em for $1 each with the deal. I will definitely be watching for this deal again! :-D

Local WallyWorld has 96oz store brand $1.52. Just bought one today.

Will check Aldi's prices tomorrow.

In the mean time, there is a SWG in the back of my mind....... :roll: :lol:

I just got gallon jugs of 12.5% at the local pool store for $2.59...the sign said $2.79 on sale but my receipt says I was charged 2.59...that's a great deal in my book, less jugs to carry. I bought four, I think I'm set for the rest of the season and winterizing....OMG winterizing.... :roll:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
With a high quality chlorinating liquid, it's half-life is shown in the table at the end of this link. You can see that the life is very dependent on the temperature. About half the strength is lost in one year at 75F, but it's about half a year at 85F. Sounds pretty dicey keeping it over a winter season unless it's kept quite cool.

Thanks for the info. I can store it in my insulated building out back. It can get pretty cold here, but we also get periods of 50 degree weather, too. Just trying to beat the price increase like everyone else.

Near San Jose CA the cost of 6% bleach at Smart&Final is $5.29 for three 3-qt containers. Orchard Supply Hardware sells 2 gal of 10% pool chlorine for $7.57 (all prices include tax). If you work it out, the prices per %chlorine are just about the same.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.