Help with pump lid

Sep 17, 2014
little rock ark
Split by moderator from HERE. Please start a new thread for your own questions to get you better advice and to avoid causing confusion. Thanks, jblizzle

I have the same issue, my pump lid gasket seems too large and when I tighten it down seems to fold up n the lock holes...... Pump and system brand new and has always done this since July when I had it installed. What's the best way to place the lid on with out water running in to the pump basket and being hard to get on properly?

Re: Help! -- pump system/plumbing has air leak

I'm a newbie kpool owner for almost 3 months.....I have the same issue as tonto ..... My issue I bet is the pump lid bc it has always given me trouble since I got the pool installed n july! The gaslit seems too big for the lid bc if I don't tighten it just right the gaslit comes out one of the holes in the rim.... And it's not very tight at all when it happens...... Is there a right way to replace the lid without all the water draining into the pump basket ?!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.