duraleigh

Admin
Mod Squad
TFP Expert
Platinum Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
Apr 1, 2007
Sebring, Florida
I am so appreciative of the confidence ya'll have shown in this kit.....for the second time since making it available just three weeks ago, we are completely sold out. I am posting this info here because I'm not yet able to modify my site to get this info out.

All kits that were ordered as of yesterday were shipped yesterday. From today, I can ship no more kits.

I am hoping to track down a couple of items and have kits available again on Tuesday, but as of now it will be Friday, June 15th, before I can ship. (I've quadrupled my supplies order this time).

Thanks again for giving us and this kit your support. I believe this will be the last delay the rest of the Summer but, that said, I saw no way we would ever get sold out before.......your support of the Test Kit has just been great.

Thank You!

Wow! I guess it shows that there is a real need for the product. Probably pretty hard to anticipate sales. If everybody knew how good they were, you'd be swamped. You just don't realize how much better they are than the cheap kits until you have one in your hands. So much easier to know what's going on, and you don't have to ration your tests because of chemical quantities. :goodjob:

I found this site from a post on poolforum.com and some of the guys over there recomended the kit since the guy over there isn't making them right now.

I think I ordered mine right before I signed up for the forum.

Thanks for the forum by the way.

Michael2113,

Hey! Welcome to the forum. LOts of great info and smart folks to dispense it.

I can't tell from your username which order was yours....but Thanks!. I'm still on schedule to ship all backordered kits on Friday. We'll keep everyone posted.

HI, Dave,

I had hopes of being into refills by now but the test kit sales have really had us covered up (If that sounds like a complaint....somebody needs to kick me in the butt!! :lol:)

There is enough CYA reagent in the kit for nine complete tests. My thinking was that would cover just about anyone for a couple of years at least. I have assumed that testing 4 times per season was gracious plenty.

Now, if your using it to flavor the burgers, all bets are off!! :lol: :lol:

'Til I can get online refill ordering available, most pool stores stock the reagent.....the local Leslie's here has it in .75 and 2 oz containers.

As always, I am appreciative of the tremendous response ya'll have shown for the test kit. We'll keep working on making it better and shipping it faster.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Yep, that should do it. To be safe we might let waterbear chime in here.....if what you found is not Taylor R-0013 there could be an issue but my gut feeling is they're all pretty much the same.

8 oz?? You ARE flavoring the burgers!! :lol:

Well, I suppose you can tell they're done when the black dot disappears :lol:

(Sheesh! rereading, that's not that funny.....I think it may be in my interests to spend less time on the forum and get a real job)

Yes it was pretty big. It was with all the reagents, but I don't remember a brand.

The bummer this is that for every test I do, I get actually do it 3 times, because my CYA is ~90ppm. The black dot goes away fast :)

I don't need any right now, but I will need it before anything else so I just looked at the store.

I really like the test kit.

I really like the test kit.
Thank you!

Dave,

The bottom line on the CYA mixing bottle is 15 ml. Find some way to measure 7.5 ml and put it in the bottle. Make a new line at that point and then let that be your pool water line and the old bottom line then becomes the CYA reagent line.

You'll get twice the number of tests with your high CYA pool.

Again, I'd like for waterbear to give that idea the thumbs up before it's put into action.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.