Leslies Winter Catalog

May 8, 2007
El Paso, Texas
Not sure if this is where this should be posted? Just received the new Leslies Winter catalog in the mail. Although I do shop there, just to get regents, I was overwelmed at all the Pool chemicals they sell, they must have half of the catalog filled with chemical garbage. I am so thankful for this forum and the BBB method. Boy you could spend a fortune on "winter" chemicals.

Thanks TFP :goodjob:

Rob

Rockcrawler said:
Not sure if this is where this should be posted? Just received the new Leslies Winter catalog in the mail. Although I do shop there, just to get regents, I was overwelmed at all the Pool chemicals they sell, they must have half of the catalog filled with chemical garbage. I am so thankful for this forum and the BBB method. Boy you could spend a fortune on "winter" chemicals.

Thanks TFP :goodjob:

Rob

I thought the same thing...Man I saved so much money this year...the only thing I bought was an extra 5 pounds of CYA...with all the heavy rains we had this summer I had to add. Everything else was bought in the grocery store.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.