Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Leslies Winter Catalog

1. Back To Top    #1

Leslies Winter Catalog

Not sure if this is where this should be posted? Just received the new Leslies Winter catalog in the mail. Although I do shop there, just to get regents, I was overwelmed at all the Pool chemicals they sell, they must have half of the catalog filled with chemical garbage. I am so thankful for this forum and the BBB method. Boy you could spend a fortune on "winter" chemicals.

Thanks TFP

Rob
    13,000 IG Plaster, 2hp whisperflo pump, 48 sq in pentair DE Filter, 1 skimmer, 2 eyeball outlets, 200 sq ft solar panels on second story, Auto Pilot SWG-36, Polaris ATV Cleaner

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Leslies Winter Catalog

And now take all that money you are saving and spend it on something fun !
    Completed July 2008: 25,000 gal IG gunite, 3M "Smoke" Quartz, 6' sheer descent w/ fiberoptic light bar, 2 Hayward ColorLogic LED lights, IntelliFlo VF (running at 160 watts to filter - yeah !), Jandy PDA PS8, Jandy Aquapure 1400 SWCG (running at 15% :o) ), 8 "Jet Flow" returns, 450 sq ft Hayward cartridge filter, 480 sq ft HelioCol solar panels, Hayward VacAlert, Hayward Phantom Turbo, BBB method, TF-100 Test kit (of course !)

3. Back To Top    #3

What is Leslie's Yellow Out? Tried msdsdotcom. Yeah I'm selling out.
    40,000 gal pool, Goldline SWG, 1.5 hp pump, sand filter, plaster w/epoxy paint.

4. Back To Top    #4

19K gal, vinyl, 1/2 HP WhisperFlo pump, 200 sqft cartridge filter, AutoPilot Digital SWG, Dolphin Dynamic cleaning robot
    Creator of PoolMath and Pool Calculator. Other handy links: Support this site, TF Test Kits, Pool School

5. Back To Top    #5

Quote Originally Posted by Rockcrawler
    Not sure if this is where this should be posted? Just received the new Leslies Winter catalog in the mail. Although I do shop there, just to get regents, I was overwelmed at all the Pool chemicals they sell, they must have half of the catalog filled with chemical garbage. I am so thankful for this forum and the BBB method. Boy you could spend a fortune on "winter" chemicals.

Thanks TFP

Rob

I thought the same thing...Man I saved so much money this year...the only thing I bought was an extra 5 pounds of CYA...with all the heavy rains we had this summer I had to add. Everything else was bought in the grocery store.
    Beave
    Aqua Leader 24ft Round AG Wil-Bar Influence w/54 inch walls 13,500 gallons
    Swimline J-Blue Opal Liner, 1 4X20 Fafco Solar Bear Solar Heater
    Hayward 2 HP Swim Pro Voyager Pump Micro 150 with 4 way timer
    Swim Pro Voyager Filtration System with Hayward ABS Pearl wide mouth skimmer