Repair unlevel pool

is it possible/feasable to fix an unlevel above ground pool without draining the whole thing and losing the liner? One side of my pool is about 2 to 3 inches lower than the rest, and I generally don't notice or care, except when it rains because that side of the pool then starts to overflow

I'm in the process of closing right now so I'd probably wait till next year to fix it if its not too hard, however if its a complicated process that one needs to seek the help of a professional then I'd probably wait till its time to replace the liner (hopefully thats not for a long time, its only 5 years old, however I noticed some large rock like bulge on the bottom [no trees near that side of the pool] this year that has be worried I'll be replacing it soon. )

There are so many variables involved, it is hard to say you could make that work. A general rule of thumb on the forum is that any pool with a variation of more than an inch stands a good chance of eventually coming over.

Do you think you could carefully drain, make the correction and still save the liner? I would think so. IG pools that is difficult or impossible.....not so much on an AG pool.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.