Advice on tarp please

Some companies offer longer anchors for pavers. They are about a foot long if I remember correctly and are meant to be driven into the ground. If you choose to do that, I'd increase the size of the cover. Otherwise, the straps between the cover and the anchor may not be long enough.

Ok thanks :p Could I get any advice on tarps and anchors. Do the anchors have to go in the cement or can I run them to the grass surrounding the area?

This is what I am searching for. I think I am ready to upgrade from the 5 year old $80 tarp and water bags. Looking at the safety covers and it is hard for me to justify the huge jump in cost. Clearly there is not a better return than an $80 job, but was hoping for some aesthetic improvements, better safety, and easier install.

All that said, since I have a 2ft concrete border to my rectangular pool, why would I stop short of the edge and drill in brass anchors? I have a 4in lip on the edge of the concrete that would seem perfect for an anchor to grip... are there cover/anchor setups like that?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.