Florida New Build - Pool, Spa, Fireplace

Wow.....dude....that looks GORGEOUS! Congrats...and thank you for making me incredibly jealous. :)

Remind me...did you (or are you planning to) seal the travertine? We are debating that plus polymeric sand for ours.

We are DEFINITELY going to seal the travertine due to the SWG system. I'll do that as soon as the weather on weekends is in line with the guidance. I plan to use DuPont Professional Stoneguard for Saltwater and follow that with DuPont Bulletproof. The limestone already has one coat of seal from the PB, but I will probably give that a re-coat at the same time to get everything on one schedule.

First, my apologies for taking too long to post some (nearly) finished shots. We still need to have the fireplace installed, but the pool itself is completed and now solely in our hands for maintenance. Eventually we'll get some the patio all dolled up for some glamour shots, but until then....

qKsWcyy.jpg

b249i77.jpg

ybS8VpG.jpg

Xmkfhq5.jpg

zGlYi1C.jpg

hEDn5em.jpg

I haven't mentioned it in a few weeks, but I am remain EXCEPTIONALLY pleased and proud of the work of my builder, Florida Bonded Pools of Jacksonville. The final product speaks for itself, but I can't begin to express how caring and competent their team has been. We have asked them to bend over backwards countless times and - countless times - they have delivered in spades. We've all read the horror stories, which makes it imperative that these gentlemen receive credit for their outstanding work. :salut:

More news - it seems we will be getting the fireplace installed on Monday. With a little luck, the gas company can be out on Tuesday and then it's s'more city!!

Love, Love, Love the fire. I am so happy to see it installed - as you know that was the finishing touch to an amazing build. It's so unique. I know you will enjoy sitting in the hot tub and looking at your fire wall - Karen

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
What a beautiful retreat you have built your family. Enjoy it!

What tile did you use on the stone wall (source/product name? I see that you also used it as the waterline tile...very cool!

I would be interested in doing the same thing!

Is that Blue Granite pebbletec?

Thanks!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.